Wedding photographers in Edinburgh
Not all wedding photographers in Edinburgh provide the same level of service to their clients. I like to ensure my clients have no worries about any apsect of what I do on their wedding day. My favourite way to do this is with a pre-wedding photo shoot. This involves meeting my clients for a couple of hours before their wedding day and shooting some awesome photos of the couple.
I usally do the photo shoot in Edinburgh, however sometimes it’s more convenient for my clients if we meet elsewhere. Katie and Tom are a lovely couple who live in Bristol. They were getting married at beautiful Dunglass Estate in Berwickshire. Katie is originally form North Berwick in East Lothian, so we agreed to do our pre-wedding photo shoot while Katie and Tom were visiting Katie’s parents in North Berwick.
North Berwick is a beautiful seaside town about forty minutes drive from Edinburgh. I’ve spent many a summer’s day in North Berwick, and already had a good idea of the kind of images I wanted to shoot for Katie and Tom. With a beautiful beach, the imposing Bass Rock in the background and a nice little harbour, I knew we were going to capture some cool, unique ‘wow factor’ photos.
Fortunately the weather was perfect – nice and sunny, with a few clouds to help create a more dramatic sky. I spent a really nice and relaxed couple of hours shooting lots of gorgeous photos of Katie and Tom. Their weddign day was only a few days later, and our time together during the pre-wedding photo shoot was well worth it. On the wedding day we wasted no time at all during our time together. You can view a few of my favourite photos from Katie and Tom’s wedding day here.
I currently have a special offer for my wedding photography clients. Book any Edinburgh wedding photographer collection which includes a wedding album and I’ll provide you with my wow factor pre-wedding photo shoot completely free of charge!
I’d like to share a few of my favourite photos form Katie and Tom’s pre-wedding photo shoot. Enjoy!
- Crieff Hydro Wedding Photos – Laura and Iain’s Perfect Perthsire Wedding Day -
- Carberry Tower Wedding Photos – Christine Marty’s Wonderful Wedding -
- Royal Musselburgh Golf Course Wedding Photographer – Gillian and Dougie’s Wonderful Wedding Day -
- Orocco Pier Wedding Photos – Zowie and Stephen’s Wedding Day -
- Oxenfoord Castle Wedding Photographer – Caroline and Tom’s Amazing Wedding Day -
- Lothian Chambers wedding photographer Edinburgh – Nick and Michelle’s wedding day -
- Dalhousie Castle Wedding Photographer – Mya and Sky’s Wonderful Wedding Day -
- Event Photographers in Edinburgh – EDF Torness 25th Birthday Party -
- Fingask Castle Wedding Photos – Jenni and Andrew’s Perfect Perthshire Wedding! -
- Photographer Edinburgh – Sharon and Chris’ Edinburgh Castle Wedding Photos -