Wedding Photographers In Edinburgh
Being one of the top wedding photographers in Edinburgh means I get to shoot photos all over my amazing city. I recently had the pleasure of covering Kim and Charles’ wedding day at the recently refurbished Edinburgh Capital Hotel in the west of the city.
To distinguish myself from other wedding photographers in Edinburgh my aim is to provide a level and range of services beyond what else is on offer. A few weeks before their wedding day I met Kim and Charles at the Edinburgh Capital Hotel for a pre-wedding photo shoot.
Unfortunately the weather on Kim and Charles’ wedding day was wet and miserable and not suited for outdoor wedding photography in Edinburgh! So ‘Plan B’ was put into effect and after shooting a few group photos after the wedding ceremony we headed off to the Water Of Leith to shoot some really nice Edinburgh wedding photography. Using the cover of the archway at The Dene meant we could get some nice Edinburgh wedding photos even though it was pouring rain!
Back at the Edinburgh Capital Hotel I grabbed a few photos of the newly-weds in and around the foyer area. Using a patterned wall as a backdrop meant we could still shoot photos while still having a pleasing background. Also, having a scout around during our pre-wedding photo shoot meant I was able to note locations which would be suitable and not prone to getting in the way of the guests.
As this was an all day booking I photographed the speeches, cutting of the wedding cake and first few dances. Being one of the few wedding photographers in Edinburgh to have shot photos at the Edinburgh Capital Hotel was great fun and I really look forward to going back there for more Edinburgh wedding photography in future.
Congratulations to Kim and Charles!
- Crieff Hydro Wedding Photos – Laura and Iain’s Perfect Perthsire Wedding Day -
- Carberry Tower Wedding Photos – Christine Marty’s Wonderful Wedding -
- Royal Musselburgh Golf Course Wedding Photographer – Gillian and Dougie’s Wonderful Wedding Day -
- Orocco Pier Wedding Photos – Zowie and Stephen’s Wedding Day -
- Oxenfoord Castle Wedding Photographer – Caroline and Tom’s Amazing Wedding Day -
- Lothian Chambers wedding photographer Edinburgh – Nick and Michelle’s wedding day -
- Dalhousie Castle Wedding Photographer – Mya and Sky’s Wonderful Wedding Day -
- Event Photographers in Edinburgh – EDF Torness 25th Birthday Party -
- Fingask Castle Wedding Photos – Jenni and Andrew’s Perfect Perthshire Wedding! -
- Photographer Edinburgh – Sharon and Chris’ Edinburgh Castle Wedding Photos -