Wedding Photographers Edinburgh pre-wedding photo shoot
Not all wedding photographers Edinburgh has to offer provide a pre-wedding photo shoot. I love to provide this additional Edinburgh wedding photography service as it can greatly enhance the wedding photography experience for my clients.
Very few clients have taken part in a professional photo shoot, so my pre-wedding photo shoot offers clients the chance to find out what’s involved before their wedding day.
For clients booking a wedding collection which includes a wedding album, I have a special offer where I provide my pre-wedding photo shoot completely free of charge. This popular upgrade is well worth taking advantage of, as you receive a good selection of high quality photos and the experience is always relaxed and good fun!
I’ll soon be covering the wedding of Carolyn and Chris. This lovely Edinburgh based couple are getting married near Aberdeen and wanted to experience my pre-wedding photo shoot service. Calton Hill in Edinburgh is a fantastic location offering a wealth of interesting locations and backdrops which Carolyn and Chris agreed would be worthy of a visit. It was a dry but cold day that we met and headed up to Calton Hill. First stop was having a few photos shot in front of and on top of the imposing National Monument of Scotland. I used off camera flash to help illuminate Carolyn and Chris, and to add depth and shape to the image. Off camera flash also meant that the sky lighting is nicely balanced with the subjects, Carolyn and Chris, ensuring a much more pleasing result is obtained.
We spent around 90 minutes at various locations on top of Calton Hill. A really good selection of photos were created. Most importantly, Carolyn and Chris have a much better idea of how relaxed and fun having their photos taken can be. On their wedding day we will refer back to what we did on Calton Hill, meaning very little time is wasted as we do our photo shoot.
I’m really looking forward to working for Carolyn and Chris again very soon!
- Crieff Hydro Wedding Photos – Laura and Iain’s Perfect Perthsire Wedding Day -
- Carberry Tower Wedding Photos – Christine Marty’s Wonderful Wedding -
- Royal Musselburgh Golf Course Wedding Photographer – Gillian and Dougie’s Wonderful Wedding Day -
- Orocco Pier Wedding Photos – Zowie and Stephen’s Wedding Day -
- Oxenfoord Castle Wedding Photographer – Caroline and Tom’s Amazing Wedding Day -
- Lothian Chambers wedding photographer Edinburgh – Nick and Michelle’s wedding day -
- Dalhousie Castle Wedding Photographer – Mya and Sky’s Wonderful Wedding Day -
- Event Photographers in Edinburgh – EDF Torness 25th Birthday Party -
- Fingask Castle Wedding Photos – Jenni and Andrew’s Perfect Perthshire Wedding! -
- Photographer Edinburgh – Sharon and Chris’ Edinburgh Castle Wedding Photos -