Edinburgh Capital Hotel Wedding Album By Jonathon Fowler Wedding Photographer In Edinburgh
I recently had the pleasure of proving my wedding photographer in Edinburgh photography service at the wedding of Kim and Charles. These guys were married at the Capital Hotel to the west of Edinburgh on possibly the wettest day of the year. Not that the rain spoiled the day!
After carefully editing the photos of the wedding day I supply the images on a DVD to the newly-weds. Kim and Charles then selected around fifty of their favourite Edinburgh wedding photos to be used in the design of their wedding album.
The wedding album design is a horizontal layout with approximately thirty pages required to accommodate fifty wedding photos. This is one of the nicest parts of my job, crafting the images into a design which tells the story of the newly-weds’ Edinburgh wedding.
Once the design has been approved by the newly-weds’ the design is sent to my design partners in Italy. Here the album is printed and hand assembled into a beautiful contemporary wedding album.
The album featured here was printed on luxury smooth paper. The cover is a modern hardback cover with a gloss laminate which really enhances the printing to give a rich, deep and glossy finish.
These gorgeous handmade Italian wedding albums usually take around four weeks to create. Having your own wedding album is the best way to view your beautiful wedding photos. Viewing your wedding photos on a computer is a good way to scan through your wedding day. But nothing beats having a stunning hand made wedding album on your lap, a glass of wine in your hand and spending a lazy couple of hours looking back over your wedding day.
I’d like to share a few photos of Kim and Charles’ wedding album. Enjoy!
You might also be interested in more wedding photographer in Edinburgh images.
- Crieff Hydro Wedding Photos – Laura and Iain’s Perfect Perthsire Wedding Day -
- Carberry Tower Wedding Photos – Christine Marty’s Wonderful Wedding -
- Royal Musselburgh Golf Course Wedding Photographer – Gillian and Dougie’s Wonderful Wedding Day -
- Orocco Pier Wedding Photos – Zowie and Stephen’s Wedding Day -
- Oxenfoord Castle Wedding Photographer – Caroline and Tom’s Amazing Wedding Day -
- Lothian Chambers wedding photographer Edinburgh – Nick and Michelle’s wedding day -
- Dalhousie Castle Wedding Photographer – Mya and Sky’s Wonderful Wedding Day -
- Event Photographers in Edinburgh – EDF Torness 25th Birthday Party -
- Fingask Castle Wedding Photos – Jenni and Andrew’s Perfect Perthshire Wedding! -
- Photographer Edinburgh – Sharon and Chris’ Edinburgh Castle Wedding Photos -